One killed in Chelsea car accident | News
CHELSEA, AL (WBRC) – A woman was fatally injured after being in an accident with another vehicle on Wednesday night, says the Alabama Department of Public Safety.
51-year-old Rhonda Price's 2010 Kia Forte became involved in an accident with a 2010 Ford Focus on Highway 280 in Chelsea just before 9:00 p.m. Price was transported to Shelby Baptist Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The driver of the other vehicle, 18-year-old Olen Keith Croft, was uninjured.
Copyright 2010 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Hoover Police release more details in Saturday night's Ironbowl party shooting